
Honestly . . . this cant be true, but I guess the calender doesn't lie. If you thought time went by fast before, just wait till you have kids! It just FLIES.

Anyway, my little man is 7 months and this is possibly my favorite so far! He is so stinking cute! Everyday I am in awe that he came from me and that he is mine forever. Having kids is so much more fun then I thought it would be. He makes me laugh everyday. It is so awesome to watch him learn and grow. I love his laugh, his smile, his everything. Now I have a better understanding of why we are to multiply and replenish the earth and find joy and rejoicing therein. Now don't get me wrong, of course there are challenges, but the positives completely outweigh them!

So here are a few of my favorite things about the P right now:
- His adorable bottom 2 teeth
- His interest in literally EVERYTHING
- How he growls
- How he squeals
- How he LOVES too look at other babies both in person and pictures and he gets so excited it is so cute! (That is also his motivation to crawl)


Comments