Now don't be concerned, we are all doing just fine. This depression has to do with one thing and one thing only . . .
IT's SNOWING!!!
I am so NOT ready for the snow, especially now that I have a child. We will really be stuck inside now. Which is a shame, because sometimes you really just need to get out. I love being outside, and so does the P.
How do you stay at home mom's function during the winter?
Really, what do you do? Do you just go visit other stay at home moms? Do you bundle your child up and brave the snow? Really, what is a mother to do!!!??
On a plus side, it is pretty and I like that, but that is about it. I cant wait to get back to sunny California!!!
LAST WINTER IN UTAH, WOO HOO!!!
Comments
Except now that Nate is a bit older, it's not as hard to be home because I can do activities with him: color, read books, make cookies, finger paint, sculpt shapes with play dough...etc.
Seriously, so much easier when they're older. But I'm with you, going outdoors is so nice with kids. I'm all for this being our last winter in Utah.
Come over and play!
Just enjoy it for now... you'll be here soon :)