Skip to main content

Summer Lovin'

You probably know this, but summer is MY FAVORITE!  
I could totally do summer year round and never hope for a cool day.  
And I am not exaggerating.

This summer has been extra fun having 2 kids that are so eager to go out and do things not to mention all of our awesome friends we get to go do fun things with.  It has seriously been a blast!  Here is a little glimpse of some of our recent adventures.

Too cool for a swim so we hung out at the airport instead

Em is being a baby and laying in her baby's cradle

First time bowling, P LOVED it!

Best buds matching.


We recently discovered the Concord Splash park and we LOVE it!  We go there for a few hours at a time.  So much fun!  

Here is a decent view of the splash park




We also have gone to a few of the dollar kids movies.  So far we have seen RIO, Kung Fu Panda 2, Winnie the Pooh, Charlotte's Web.  The kids have LOVED it!  We also had a TON of Coldstone money so a few time I treated the kids to a treat which they also loved.  This time we tried their new snow cones.



You may decide, Coolest mom ever or Worst mom ever.
Despite being pool member we have been going to other friends pools a lot.  It is much nicer to be at a private pool with these little ones.

Poke-a-dot twins.  She make Em look SOOO LITTLE!

Best Buds

Our Besties!
This summer has seriously been the best!  I love that the kids LOVE their friends.  They even walk them to the car and give them a hug and a kiss goodbye, it is adorable and a phase that I know will only last a short while.  Such cuties!  Only a few weeks of summer left and we are going to make the most of it!  :)

Comments

Vindie said…
So cute! I can't believe how grown up everyone looks. I'm aching to be back in Concord! Keep up the posts! I can't get enough pictures and stories!

Popular posts from this blog

What to pack . . .

So now that he really could come ANY DAY I figured it was probably time for me to pack my bag. I of course have one of those "What to bring" checklist, but I was wondering what your thoughts where. Is there anything you wish you had brought but didn't? Is there anything you would have died without if you hadn't brought it? I'm just so clueless! A few tips from you experienced mothers would be greatly appreciated!! I cant believe it is so close!!

Have you noticed?

I need a haircut ASAP! This is me saying, "I'll smile if you ignore my hair." Don't get me wrong, I am really excited I have long hair, I love having long hair , but it needs a little TLC. It has been a few months since I have even got a trim and I am still re-couping from a not so good hair cut. The last few times I have really CUT my hair, not just a trim, I was not pleased with the results. Now it would probably help if I was willing to pay more than $10 for a hair cut . . . but I'm Mrs. High Pockets as my father calls me and it is really hard for me to spend money on my hair. So I need your help! What do you think I should do? Before you make any suggestions you should know: It MUST be able to go back into a ponytail!!!!!!! My hair is STICK STRAIGHT My hair will not curl to save my life (via over night curls, hot curls, even curling irons, they just don't work) I want and need something EASY! I do not like to spend time on my hair and I don...

No Use Crying Over Spilled Milk . . .

So being an emotional pregnant woman is definitely taking its tole on both me and Jeff (what a wonderful, patient, and understanding man he is). Saturday morning I was so excited because for the first time in weeks we actually had a morning together. I had planned to make us a delicious breakfast just like my dad always did for me. We had Eggs, Hashbrowns, and even Bacon; we were so excited. So I started cooking the bacon first, knowing it would take the longest. Then when I thought they were close to being done, Jeff started cooking the eggs and I threw on the hashbrowns. Well, needless to say, the eggs finished super fast and the others were not even close. And then to add more to my frustration the pan I was using for the hashbrowns was awful! Despite my many tablespoons of butter the entire thing was completely stuck! I switched pans in the middle to try to save them. In the meantime Jeff ate his eggs so they wouldn't get cold. I insisted on waiting so I could eat th...