Ragnar is this week.
I'm getting scared again.
I was feeling so good, but since then my body has really been hurting knees, hips, feet ...
the thought of running 3 times in 24 hours sounds like a horrible idea.
I keep reminding myself that it will be fun and I am excited to be doing something for me.
It will be weird being away from the kids for so long and I'm kinda stressed about that too. Doesn't look like Jeff will be able to get the day off so finding care is really stressful. Luckily I have lots of family and friends close and willing to help, but I just feel bad about it too. I'm still hoping Jeff will be able to get it off, but we'll see.
Lots to do before Friday. I'm hoping to catch up on blog post soon.
And just an FYI P has used the potty at least once a day for a week! And all on his own. So exciting!
Comments
Rest up tomorrow and then E-N-J-O-Y this experience! I hope you feel such Joy having the wind at your face, the road going on and on before you and nothing but your thoughts to yourself. I don't like to run, but describing it that way makes me want to go right now! Anyway, can't wait to hear more when you get back. :)
Love ya!