
Because in the past week I have gotten:
465 FREE prints
& one free 8x8 photo book.
Yes folks, you heard correctly . . . FREE!!!!
I did pay shipping on two of the orders which probably totaled a whopping $10.
Seriously . . . Awesome!
If you are not signed up for these, YOU SHOULD! Now please don't be misled, it is not always like this, I just lucked out with a few good promos right in a row.
- Spend $10 and get 365 prints free (this happened to be perfect timing because I was ordering a gift anyway that was 10 bucks anyway)
- 50 free prints & free shipping
- Free 8x8 photo book (promo code courtesy of a friend, Thanks Britt!)
- 50 free prints from Costco, oops! I forgot one was from them. :)
But still, seriously . . . AMAZING! Now I am all caught up on my prints!
I LOVE YOU!

Comments