Please tell me you have heard of Shutterfly. If not then go here now! I seriously LOVE Shutterfly. I use them all the time! Over the past few years I have been able to get awesome quality prints for awesome prices. I am what many might call a photo-holic. I LOVE to take pictures, especially since the inventions of digital cameras because you can take as many as you want without wasting any film, genius! Anyway, I use pictures for all sorts of things and because of that I am always needing hard copies. In fact in the past 2 weeks I have printed a couple hundred . . . and no that is not an exaggeration.
When I was first introduced to Shutterfly I used them only to print pictures but now I use them for all sorts of things! One of my favorite features is making hardbound photobooks.




These are the ones I have made so far and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them! I love to scrapbook, it is a hobby and I really like how it looks. But there is something really neat about having a hardbound book about you or your family or your favorite summer trip or whatever. It is so fun and fun to show off! The great thing about Shutterfly is that they make these at reasonable prices and since it "tis the season," they make AWESOME gifts. I have given them as gifts a couple of time and they are still some of the most treasured gifts those people have ever received. Photobooks are awesome! If you want to check mine out next time you are over, please let me know! I'm happy to share. =)
Another thing on Shutterfly that I love is they
baby announcements.
They seriously have the cutest layouts and are by far my favorite to use. Here is the ones we made when P was born, I still love it!
They make these kinds of
cards or stationary for every occasion you can think of: baby, graduation, birthday, Thanksgiving, Halloween, weddings . . . you name it they most likely have it. The best thing is that it is SO EASY TO USE! You upload the pictures, drag them to where you want them, type up what you want on and Bam! You have a beautiful and perfect card! It is fabulous!
One of my other favorite features is the personalized
calenders. I made some of these last year for my in-laws and they loved it so much it is now a required gift every Christmas. They are awesome because you get to have a calender with your pictures, your memories, even your birthdays and anniversaries written in. They are a MUST HAVE for every home! I love ours and I love making them for our family. It is so fun to watch them open it with excitement to see what pictures made it onto the family calender.
Lastly, and the reason for the post, their
Christmas cards are awesome too! They have hundreds of layouts to choose from so you are bound to find one that you love. There are so many that I love, the hardest part for me is choosing my favorite one. (Seriously, it took me about 10 minutes to pick this one and I'm still not even sure if it is my favorite, but it is definitely up there.)

Shutterfly is great because you can personalize the inside of the card with a message. They have options from one picture to 10 pictures and so many styles. Things with writing on front, serious ones, silly ones, seriously so many to choose from! I love them!
And now to be 100% honest, my very favorite thing about Shutterfly is the AWESOME deals that they have. For example, this blog post. For doing this little ode to Shutterfly I get 50 free Christmas Cards! You heard that right and I am stoked about it! They are always having some sort of great deal so I just wait for the ones that peek my interest and then I go crazy. I LOVE Shutterfly and especially how quick and easy they are to use. Their website is so user friendly. They are so fast at getting me my orders too. I'll submit something one day and it will show up in the mail later that week. I have not one bad thing to say about them, not even a critque. I LOVE Shutterfly!
Thank you Shutterfly for this awesome deal and your wonderful service, will continue to be a loyal customer!
Comments
I'm totally with you on the LOVING to take pictures though (especially digital where there is no limit!) :) In fact, I got my main Christmas present early this year (a nice new SLR camera) and I am LOVING IT!!! Photography is just the best thing ever! :) I'm so glad I live in this day and age!