So we have been consistently trying new foods every week. Here are some pictures and I think they are self explanatory of weather he liked them or not. He is too funny!

Green Beans: PLEASE don't make me eat MORE!

Squash: YUMMM!!
On a side note, thank you all for your love and support (regarding the previous post). It is so nice to know we all are in the same boat feeling the same things. I am so blessed to have you as my friends!
I love you!
I love you!

Comments
I just read your previous post...and I'm so sorry! I felt all the same things after having Nate (even the woes of breastfeeding not working out). But especially the not loosing weight part. My advice: buy some pants that fit you NOW instead of wearing maternity jeans. It helps with your self esteem not having to still wear your "pregnancy" pants.
I just read your previous post as well and yes! I totally know what you're feeling ... especially the loneliness thing. Some days are worse than others. It's hard when your baby doesn't talk back to you! Don't worry...it gets easier! :) AND I'm home ALL OF THE TIME...call and we'll get together and play! Even if it is just for a few minutes! :) We live close enough! :) haha