(I'm almost done catching up, here is one of our last summer adventures)

Grandma and Grandpa Score Celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary last December. To celebrate we had an Adams Family Reunion this summer.
We had a great time and a wonderful turnout! I really enjoyed meeting and getting to know the extended family. It was so fun!
The Reunion lasted a couple of day, but we had one big celebration for family and friends. There was a great turn out, probably close to 80 people.
Some of the cousins hanging out.
Grandma and Aunt Eva her sister
Aunt Mona and Parker(He was such a trooper! With how much he was passed around and hardly any complaints!)
While the family was together we took family Pictures
The family reunion was one of the highlights of our summer. As you can tell I'm a little behind in my posting, but definitely didn't want to leave this out. Congratulations Grandma and Grandpa on 50 Wonderful Years! (Now closer to 51) We love you and are so grateful for all you do for us and your wonderful example!
Comments