Parker was ADORABLE on his blessing day. We found him a great outfit when we were back in Utah with a checkered vest and bow tie. I loved it. Jeff gave him a wonderful blessing. The spirit was so strong. I couldn't help baring my testimony as I was pondering on so many wonderful things. Just two months earlier I had shared my testimony to my ward back in Utah. It was actually the day before I went into labor. And the feelings I felt that day compared to how I felt this day were almost polar opposites. That Sunday before Parker was born I was so overwhelmed with the thoughts of how would I teach this child? How would I provide for him? How would I give him everything I want him to have? And this last Sunday I was overwhelmed with Peace and Love. I knew I could do it. I knew Heavenly Father sent Parker to me for a reason and I knew he would help me along the way. I was so grateful for the knowledge I have of the gospel and the fact that I know without a doubt that my family can be together forever. I know, it sounds so cliche, but it is SO TRUE! And it means the world to me.
Here are some pictures from the day:

Right after Sacrament Meeting

All of the family that came. After church we all went to my parents who made us a delicious tri-tip dinner will all sorts of goods. It was great to be together and visit.

4 Gernerations of Score Boys
What a cute little guy!
I loved the bow tie and the White Checkered vest
What a happy little boy he is!
Right after Sacrament Meeting
All of the family that came. After church we all went to my parents who made us a delicious tri-tip dinner will all sorts of goods. It was great to be together and visit.

4 Gernerations of Score Boys
What a cute little guy!
I loved the bow tie and the White Checkered vest
On Monday, Jeff and I had Family Home Evening and reflected on the blessing and our perfect little family. I got emotional yet again thinking about how blessed I am. Honestly, there is nothing more I want in this life. I am married to my best friend and we have a wonderful marriage. And now we are parents to a perfect little boy. And although I would love to have more children, my life is truly perfect right now and I would not have it any other way. I am amazed at all the blessings Heavenly Father has poured out upon me. Now that I have a child of my own I more fully comprehend just how much he loves each and every one of us.
Comments