Parker is becoming more and more fun everyday! It is so neat to watch him learn! A few things that are especially fun right now are:
I go over to my parents almost everyday and Parker has a blast! I has been so fun to watch my parents turn into grandparents! And Boy are they great at it! Being that I was the youngest, I never had the opportunity to see what my parents were like with babies, they are wonderful and they love it! I must say that my dad and Parker are great buddies! My dad is so good with him. Even if Parker is screaming his little head off, my dad can get him to stop and talk and smile at him. It is so awesome.

Making a long story short, we are having a blast out here in CA. Parker is growing by the minute, or so it seams. The grandparents sure are going to miss him when we get back to Utah.
- His Smiles! He does it more and more everyday! It is neat to see that he is starting to recognize faces and voices.
- He LOVES looking at himself in the mirror! He smiles and smiles, it is so neat.
- He loves his hands. He discovered them about a month ago and is continuing to find them more and more fascinating everyday! He loves to stare at them, to suck on them (more then one at a time) etc.
- He loves whacking toys and making them swing.
- He loves to talk to anyone who will listen and will talk back to him.
Making a long story short, we are having a blast out here in CA. Parker is growing by the minute, or so it seams. The grandparents sure are going to miss him when we get back to Utah.
Comments