Well, it has been a while since I posted and I have a lot to report! Parker is honestly growing by the second - or so it seems. And he really is getting cuter everyday. He has been smiling for about 3 weeks now and does it more and more everyday. I didn't think we had a picture of it until I was looking through the camera and found these:


Jeff took them one day when I wasn't home. Isn't he adorable?!? I love him! Smiles are getting more frequent. They used to be few and far between, but now pretty much if you make eye contact he is all smiles. I have had many opportunities lately to take more pictures, but I have so much fun smiling back and having conversations with him (via cooing) that I cant get up to grab the camera. But I'm glad Jeff got a couple.
So Parker is officially 2 months old! Can you even believe it? Time sure flies!! Here is a recent 2 month picture: (and I am a slacker and actually took these yesterday, so he is now much closer to 3 months then 2, but that's ok, at least I did it right?)
Jeff took them one day when I wasn't home. Isn't he adorable?!? I love him! Smiles are getting more frequent. They used to be few and far between, but now pretty much if you make eye contact he is all smiles. I have had many opportunities lately to take more pictures, but I have so much fun smiling back and having conversations with him (via cooing) that I cant get up to grab the camera. But I'm glad Jeff got a couple.
So Parker is officially 2 months old! Can you even believe it? Time sure flies!! Here is a recent 2 month picture: (and I am a slacker and actually took these yesterday, so he is now much closer to 3 months then 2, but that's ok, at least I did it right?)
And here are some of my favorite things from the past month:
- SMILES
- Baby Talk
- Just staring into his eyes
- Seeing the parents be Grandparents
- His fake, I want attention cry
- Listening to him talk up a storm during tummy time
- Cuddling
- Blowing Bubbles, he is an expert!
- Discovering His Hands
- Sucking on his fingers 1, 2, 3 or 4 at a time.
- His grunting when he is pooping, poor little guy.
- Listening to him get all upset when he is hungry and you stop mid-feeding to burp him, he has a mini fit but it is so adorable!
- And the best thing was his Blessing last Sunday (5/3/09). Truly an awesome experience!
Comments