In the past couple of months the following items have decided to kick
the bucket. Please keep it in mind as you decide what gift to give me.
Camera
Microwave
My phone is on the fritz
and most recently our Computer
Turns
out I use our computer for much more than just email and facebook which
is actually a comforting realization. I thought it would be a nice
change not being able to be so connected to the media world for a few
days/weeks and it has been but it has also given me many other
challenges in regards to getting things done. Thanks to friends and
family who have let me come to their house and use their resources. I
am still a little bummed because I have 2 free photobooks that I need to
make by the end of the month which is posing to be a problem. since
they are so time consuming and I still need to upload all the pics. Not
to mention my Christmas card/letter which I think will end up being a
New Years letter which although I usually send out the first week of
December, I am fine with this year.
Until then, here is a sneak peek of our recent family pictures. My amazing friend Janneke took them for us. She also was sweet enough to make this little card for me to post since she knew my computer was not working. Isn't she the BEST! I love her dearly. An amazing photographer and an even more amazing friend! Thanks Janneke!
Anyway, I just
wanted to jump on and let you know all is well. I have lots to report
on but alas it will probably have to wait until we get a new computer.I hope you are enjoying this Wonderful Christmas season and that the Spirit of Christ will reside with you at this time and always for He really is what it is all about this month and throughout the entire year.
Merry Christmas!

Comments