April is a big birthday month for our family.
We celebrated Friend's birthdays
We celebrated Granny's Birthday
We celebrated Uncle Ricky's Birthday
And lastly, we celebrated Daddy's Birthday!
We got together with the all the Grandparents, Parents, In-laws, friends and had an awesome BBQ. Everyone pitched in and it was truly a feast for a king!
Tri-tip
Green Salad
Fruit Salad
Scalloped Potatoes
Corn on the Cob
And of course Cake and Ice Cream
I gave Jeff some pictures and let him pick which cake he wanted. I knew this one would be the winner. It was a hit! And note to self, M&M's and cake are an AMAZING combo!
It was a BEAUTIFUL day so we sat outside, ate, talked, and enjoyed watching the kids run am-muck.
They love jumping on the Trampoline and are starting to get more courage which as a mother is a good and bad thing. ;)
We even turned on the sprinklers for a little and let the kids run though them, hence the swim suites.
![]() |
| This is Em's "Look at me, I'm pretty" pose. I love it! |
They were extra lovey dovey this day and were giving each other lots of hugs and kisses, it was so cute. I wish I could have captured them on camera, but this was the best I got, Em asking P for a hug.
We stayed outside for hours, just talking and laughing and having a grand old time. It was a perfect evening.
The P-man helped daddy blow out his candles. I feel bad, this is the only shot of the B-day boy I got. Oops. The kids are just so darn cute, they always steal the camera spotlight. :)
But Happy Birthday Daddy! We love you!








Comments