I know, I know, it has been WAY TOO LONG since I have blogged. The two little ones are keeping me quite busy; not to mention we only have a couple of weeks left here and we have lots to do before we leave (which is still hard for me to believe by the way!). Overall life is going great! Jeff is still studying for the CPA exam, he has finished 3 tests and only has one left and will take it at the end of this month. Emily is growing like a weed and sleeping like a champ! P-man is doing great too. He is currently cutting 3 I-teeth which is not so fun, but we are hanging in there. And I'm doing great too! Trying to balance my sadness with leaving Utah and all of our friends here for good and my excitement for our new phase of life in CA. So many mixed emotions, it is crazy, but we are truly blessed and life is great!
Enjoy some collages of our recent happenings and the kiddos.
Santa Monica BEACH!

We drove out to CA for a little vacation and surprised our families. It was such a blast and made us even more excited to move home. We made a jumbo loop and went from Utah to SF to LA and back to Utah. While in LA we met up with some of our best friends, the Marquezs.' We spent the day at the beach and it was a blast! We are so glad we did it!
While in LA my parents came down and took us and the kids to Disneyland. My dad took most of the pictures so I'll have to post about that later, but we had a great time. The kids did amazing! We went on everything the didn't have a height requirement and the kids never complained. Parker seemed to especially like the Submarine & Carousel and he was quite intrigued by Pirates of the Caribbean. Em either slept or ate through most of the rides but the ones she was awake for she was definitely interested and looking around. The first night there we went back to the hotel and put the kids to bed and my parents watched them while Jeff and I went back to ride all the coasters. It was especially nice because it was the first time we have been together without the kids since Em was born. We had a blast riding the "big kid" rides. It was a perfect trip!
Pixiland

I while home we decided to take P to Pixiland to help him get ready for Disneyland. I was a little worried how he would handle it since he had never been on a ride before. I think going to pixi was a perfect prep for him. The first ride we went on was the carousel and he was scared to death! He wanted to get off, but we just reassured him and he did just fine and wanted to go on it again. His favorite there was the Cars BY FAR! He loved them! He also loved the train. After our tickets were all gone we went to the pond right next to the park to look at the ducks. P of course loved that! I'm sure he would be happy to stay there all day! It was a blast and the grandparents came too.
The P-Man

Like I said earlier, P is doing great! He is so silly, we love it! Anyone who is around him is amazed at his Vocabulary, he seriously talks SOOO MUCH for a kid his age. I would tell you how many words he has, but it is now way too many to count. He is so interested in learning and will repeat and usually remember everything we say! He is such a smart cookie! I fear he will be smarter then me in a few years! Some of his current favorites are our daily walk with his best friend Cody and his mom Cassandra. He loves to be sung to. He loves to count and will say 1 and 10 at the appropriate times which amazes me! He loves nursery rhymes. He loves to be silly and can make "happy," "sad," "cold," and "scared" faces on command; it cracks us up! He has been a little more picky with foods lately which is kinda frustrating and is getting much more aggressive which is hard with Em being so small, but overall he really is doing great!
The Many Faces of Em

Emily is doing so great! I haven't done her 2 month post yet, which I still really want to do and will do, just might end up being closer to her 3 month than 2 month mark . . . o-well. Some things about Em, she is a happy girl! She Loves attention. She loves to sit up and will be sitting up on her own before we know it, seriously, she is so strong! She loves tummy time. She has already rolled over once. She loves to watch her big bro play and takes his accidental abuse like a champ. She is still eating great and sleeping even better! The longest she has gone is 9 hrs straight, but she usually goes 6 or 7 and then another 4 right after that which her mom appreciates! Her acid reflux is still pretty bad meaning she spits up ALL THE TIME! It is a good thing I made so many burp cloths because we go through many everyday! The medicine seems to be helping her pain which is nice because she is a lot less fussy, but she still is a spitting monster but we love her anyway! She is quite tall, I think she is going to be long and lean. And he eyes are still bright blue, we are hoping she will keep them. She also still has a full head of hair which I am so happy about! She is a doll! We love her!
More Emily

There have been a few other recent adventures but this should hold you over for a little while. We only have about 2 weeks left here in P-town. SO CRAZY! We are trying to make th most of it. Hope you enjoyed all the pics! :)
Comments
Emily is so stinkin' adorable. Wahoo on her sleeping so much at night. It makes a world of difference!
Emily is getting so big and she looks so much like Parker, but in a pretty, feminine way :-)
Hope you guys are enjoying CA.!