Can you believe it? I sure cant! We have come to our last week here in Provo. I feel like there is still so much left I want to do but I dont have the time to do it! So many more people I would like to see again before we take off and I see know that it just isn't going to happen. And I'm so bummed! I have had so many good times here with so many wonderful people. I think I am having a hard time accepting the fact that most of the people I will probably never see again and it makes me so sad. Even people that I haven't seen or talked two in a few years I feel sad about. I guess there is where I say "Thanks Facebook" where I can still at least keep in semi-contact with people.
So what have we been filling our last week with?
- Cooking Dinner every night with friends (kills 2 birds with 1 stone, helps us get rid of our food and we get one more night to hang out)
- Jump on It
- 2 Water Parks
- Playdates for the P
- Last trip to the Park City Outlets
- Branbury Duties
- Packing and Cleaning
- And lots of goodbyes
We wanted to try to go to all of our favorite restaurants one more time but we had way too much food to get rid of so it looks like that wont happen. BUMMER!! So to The Pie, Kneaders, Leatherbys, Cafe Rio, Costa Vida, Brick Oven . . . we will miss you! But to Fentons, Kinder's, Buckhorn & Diggers we are so excited to see you again!
Comments