
So about a year ago we decided to do a group Halloween costume with a bunch of friends. Jeff and I have never really gotten into the whole Halloween dress up thing. I always had good intentions, but it was like pulling teeth to get Jeff to do something with me. But this year was different, we were so excited, especially Jeff which made me chuckle. He started looking to things at the start of September! And he went ALL OUT as you can see!! I had a hard time finding something, but ended up just borrowing a dress from a friend (thanks Rachel!) As you can see, all in all it turned out great!!
Mr. Green - Colonel Mustard - Professor Plum
Mrs. Peacock - Miss Scarlet - Mrs. White

We went to the ward Halloween party and were a huge hit! We won best group costume which was fun! Jeff and I had to work at our apartment clubhouse Halloween night, so after the ward party we invited some friends over to play games. It was a blast! We of course played CLUE since we were all dressed up. We also played Battle of the Sexes and BuzzWord! It was a BLAST!! And for the first time in a LONG TIME I literally laughed until I cried. It was a great night!! Definitely a Halloween we will Never forget!







Comments
LJ