
We had a hard time deciding what we wanted to dress Parker as for Halloween. We originally were going to have him be part of our group costume (the Clue crew) and dress him as Mr. Body but we hard a hard time finding a skeleton costume for a 8 month old. I also had imagined him dressing up all cute and adorable as most babies do. So we hunted and hunted and never really fell in love with anything in particular but decided that since we call him our little monkey we would just dress him as that. Now that he is crawling it seemed to fit even more! He is crawling around and getting into every thing so a Monkey he was! Unfortunately his huge noggin was too big for the head piece, so it kind of just rested on top. Needless to say, his is the CUTEST little Monkey I have ever seen!!




This is his trick of the month, we call it his Lizard tongue, he sticks it out like this all day! Too funny! I love it!

He really likes to stand on his own lately, so I stood him up next to some decorations. He was in awe and confused about the fake spider webs, it was so fun to watch him feel them and pull them and then get frustrated because he couldn't let go. Too cute!

Here he is Halloween night with his little friend Cody.

Happy Halloween!
Comments