Skip to main content

8 Months

Is it time for these pictures AGAIN!!


Fine, I'll stand here but I don't have to smile.

Here is one of my new tricks, Lizard Tongue!

Here is me telling mom stories, as I show off my "grill" (aka Teeth)!


This is my new favorite thing to do, Laps around the coffee table.


He really is getting more and more fun each day! This is such a fun stage! He really makes me laugh EVERYDAY!!! He is still very talkative and EXTREMELY mobile these day. He sure knows how to get into every thing. We are kind of worried that he is going to start walking soon. His favorite thing to do is laps around the coffee table which is now turning into laps around the house. Each day he gets more and more courage and transfers from one object to another. I'll put him at the table and next thing I know he is in the Kitchen. YIKES!! I am so not ready for walking, but it is coming soon. Life he great! He is such a blessing and adds so much joy to our home!!

Recent news: He just cut another tooth!! Top left/center, I'm sure the other will soon follow.

Also he just started doing this HILARIOUS fake laugh, I'll catch it on film sometime and up load it, I almost had to leave class Sunday because he was doing it so much and it was making me laugh so hard. I love this kid!!

Comments

Liz said…
I love the pics of Parker!!!! he's soooo on the top of my mental baby list of cutest babies EVER!!!!! his facial expressions are great! hold on to that little one as long as ya can, he's a keeper!!!!
heather said…
Logan did a really cute fake laugh for a while too! Oh it was my favorite. Also ... I was wondering if you could try to squeeze just one more game into that entertainment center of yours! haha ... you've definitely got a lot!
Kate said…
Hello Scores! It was fun seeing you at Costco. I love the border you have chosen for your blog; orange and blue are my current favorite color combination. I wish I would have decorated Jason's room in orange and blue. I got a kick out of your Halloween costumes because we did CLUE characters as well.

Kate Robbins

Popular posts from this blog

What to pack . . .

So now that he really could come ANY DAY I figured it was probably time for me to pack my bag. I of course have one of those "What to bring" checklist, but I was wondering what your thoughts where. Is there anything you wish you had brought but didn't? Is there anything you would have died without if you hadn't brought it? I'm just so clueless! A few tips from you experienced mothers would be greatly appreciated!! I cant believe it is so close!!

Have you noticed?

I need a haircut ASAP! This is me saying, "I'll smile if you ignore my hair." Don't get me wrong, I am really excited I have long hair, I love having long hair , but it needs a little TLC. It has been a few months since I have even got a trim and I am still re-couping from a not so good hair cut. The last few times I have really CUT my hair, not just a trim, I was not pleased with the results. Now it would probably help if I was willing to pay more than $10 for a hair cut . . . but I'm Mrs. High Pockets as my father calls me and it is really hard for me to spend money on my hair. So I need your help! What do you think I should do? Before you make any suggestions you should know: It MUST be able to go back into a ponytail!!!!!!! My hair is STICK STRAIGHT My hair will not curl to save my life (via over night curls, hot curls, even curling irons, they just don't work) I want and need something EASY! I do not like to spend time on my hair and I don...

No Use Crying Over Spilled Milk . . .

So being an emotional pregnant woman is definitely taking its tole on both me and Jeff (what a wonderful, patient, and understanding man he is). Saturday morning I was so excited because for the first time in weeks we actually had a morning together. I had planned to make us a delicious breakfast just like my dad always did for me. We had Eggs, Hashbrowns, and even Bacon; we were so excited. So I started cooking the bacon first, knowing it would take the longest. Then when I thought they were close to being done, Jeff started cooking the eggs and I threw on the hashbrowns. Well, needless to say, the eggs finished super fast and the others were not even close. And then to add more to my frustration the pan I was using for the hashbrowns was awful! Despite my many tablespoons of butter the entire thing was completely stuck! I switched pans in the middle to try to save them. In the meantime Jeff ate his eggs so they wouldn't get cold. I insisted on waiting so I could eat th...