This little girl is 1. Uno. ONE!
Can you guys even believe it?
I sure cant!
I'm positive a year has never flown by as quickly as this year did.
I still feel like it was just a few days ago that I was huge and trying so desperately to get this girl here. Now I know why I was so anxious. She is seriously the most delightful child I have ever met.
Still in awe of the miracle of life.
From belly to arms in a matter of hours.
From day one she was a dream.
Everyday since has only gotten better.
Watching her personality develop over this past year has been so much fun.
And oh how she has grown!
Little did we know her name would be so fitting,
Smiley Riley.
I know I say it a lot but this girl really is my little shining beacon of happiness. When I'm going all sorts of crazy I hide in a room with her and almost instantly I am happy again and ready to face anything.
She makes me laugh everyday.
And seriously, the way that she can eat!
She has already done so much in her one year of life.
She's been to Disneyland, spent 3 weeks in Pismo Beach, many different zoos, pools, and friends.
No one can make her laugh like her siblings.
And she is one tough cookie and takes their abuse like a champ.
She'll be leading those wrestling matches in no time, especially since she is almost as big as Em.
Happy Birthday Riley!
We are so glad you are part of our family and can't picture life without you.
There are not enough words to express the love and joy we have for you.
We look forward to all the happiness you will continual to bring our family.
We love you!








Comments