You guys, I am SO FAR BEHIND!
Like, overwhelmingly behind. I think being so far behind has something to do with it. I feel the need to "catch up" before I can go on and talk about current things. But I think I'm going to try and reset my brain a little. Try is the key word there. But alas, here I am and I guess that is a start.
This week Em turned 4. Crazy huh! I still don't really believe it. That is until I look back at old pictures and realize that they really seems like a lifetime away. Ri turned 10 months old this week. So in honor of that I thought I'd do a comparison again. Haven't done one in a while.
P 10 months old
Em 10 months old
Ri 10 months old
Gave her her first cookie this week. She devoured it in less than 90 seconds. Not exaggerating.
And just for kicks and giggles, here I am at 10 months.
Yeah, I think we are related. ; )
And a random side note, we have had this handsome guy home for 5 days straight. It has been awesome! He really is such an amazing husband and dad. I feel so blessed to have him. And stoked that he still has another 5 days before he has to go back to work! We are trying to make the most of it.
Well, it is 1:00 am. Jeff is asleep on the coach, the kids will be up in 6 hrs or less so I better go. Weird I finally felt the urge to blog tonight. Looking at old pictures will do that to me. Here's to more posts in the near future.


Comments