So today yesterday I was one of "those" moms. You know, the one who dresses their baby up and takes ridiculous pictures of them. I never thought it would be me. But here's the thing... I totally get it now. In fact I want to do it again tomorrow. With all my kids. And everyday after that. It was so much fun. And ever since I got these pictures back, I CANNOT STOP LOOKING AT THEM. Not even kidding. I am so in love with this little girl and my AMAZING friend did an INCREDIBLE job of not only capturing her beauty but also her personality. All the little quirks that this little miss has at 6 months are now documented BEAUTIFULLY in these pictures.
FYI, I tried SOOOO hard to narrow these down, but this is the best I could do. This little miss is photogenic and we got SO MANY GREAT SHOTS! Enjoy!
Smiles for mommy, warms my heart.
This one cracks me up! But she totally makes this face all the time!
I Love these 3 of her:
EXCITED
TALKING
Do you see why I had a hard time narrow it down? No joke, I have 75 more that are equally amazing. How on earth am I ever going to choose what to print. And is it possible to blow pics up to be the size of an entire wall? because some of these are totally worthy of that! I cant thank Liz enough for these shots. She is so talented! To see more example of here work check out her page here.
Riley at 6 Months
- Finally moved her to her crib (from the bassinet) and we are both sleeping so much better!
- Still the happiest baby I have ever met
- Starting solids. Squash, applesauce, peaches, but so far she only like Sweet Potatoes. And watermelon.
- She loves to laugh, especially at her siblings.
- She is VERY VERY ticklish
- She loves to play with her toys and can pick up and transfer objects from hand to hand.
- She is starting to crawl! Backwards and can pivot in circles.
- She LOVES to be in my carrier. On walks, in stores, you name it she loves it!
- She has 2 adorable yet very sharp bottom teeth with some top teeth on the way.
- She is super curious and goes after what she wants.
- She loves splashing in the bath.
- She still has rolls in her rolls and weighs in just over 18 lbs.
I love this little girl to pieces! She truly is my Sunshine and my Sanity lately. I am so blessed to be her mommy.
Happy Half Birthday Little Miss!
And as per usual this post is late and she will turn 7 months next week for all inquiring minds.




















Comments