In my dream world I will have time to do a wonderful long post about all of our recent happenings, but realistically not sure when it will get done. I figured I would share a few of the highlights and hopefully someday (sooner rather than later) I will have more pics and more details to share. For now ... enjoy the pictures. :)
Jeff's parents have a trampoline and P finally loves it!
He makes the funniest faces while on it. I uploaded a video below,
hopefully it works.
Doesn't he look like such a big boy!

Easter Sunday with my Little Bunnies

2 of my Favorite Cookie Monsters making cookies
(please notice Parker licking his lips, HAHA)
My first 3 tiered cake!
I only wish I could have spent more than 10 minutes decorating it!
But overall, I'd say a successful first time.

The view from our Balcony in Pismo Beach

Em making a break for the Ocean.
She LOVED the beach!

A little carousel we found just off the pier, both kids loved it.

We spent a day in Monterey and took the kids to the Aquarium
It was awesome! They loved it.

I love this picture of Em.
She has got the cutest little profile.

Comments
The beach looks BEAUTIFUL! It's still hit and miss weather here. Super rainy one day, and gorgeous with sun the next. I love Oregon, but so fun that you live in sunny California!