So I have definitely been slacking in the blog posts as of late. As a matter a fact, I just looked and have 6 unfinished posts! One of these days I will sit down and do a ton all at once, but for now here is a quick update. Parker is doing great! He is so stinking CUTE! Especially his little smile . . . man I love it!! I really need to post some pictures on here! Me and The P-Man (that is what we call him a lot of the time . . . . who knows where that came from! haha) just hang out all day long. We spend most of our days as Grandma and Grandpa Politis' which is always fun. And it is especially fun now because my sister Rachel and her hubby are home. She just LOVES Parker, but there again who doesn't! :) She LOVES being with him and is always wanting to hold him and play with him, she is a wonderful aunt! Here is a picture of the two of them. Life is great! And no worries . . . many more updates to come!
So now that he really could come ANY DAY I figured it was probably time for me to pack my bag. I of course have one of those "What to bring" checklist, but I was wondering what your thoughts where. Is there anything you wish you had brought but didn't? Is there anything you would have died without if you hadn't brought it? I'm just so clueless! A few tips from you experienced mothers would be greatly appreciated!! I cant believe it is so close!!
Comments
I'm glad you guys are having fun in California. Btw, when are you guys heading back again? Just at the start of school? I can't remember.